The Best Easy Fudge Brownie Recipe
I make a pretty mean (super delicious) brownie. It's kind of the best thing, because I keep it simple and easy. Today, I'm sharing the best, easy fudge brownie recipe with you guys!
Top Tips for the Best Brownies
I like my brownies chewy and fudgey, but not feeling like it's still raw. I like some structure, and I like to add a bunch of fixings, depending on my mood (or the people I'm feeding).
If you like a more caramel flavor and chewy texture, add more brown sugar (or all) instead of white sugar. For more firm brownies and more crunch, add more white sugar.
For my brownies, I like a mixture of both.
You can add chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, peanut butter, hazelnut spread, nuts and fruit to your mixture. Just be sure to fold them in at the end and scatter some on top to make 'em look pretty.
You can even experiment with how you like to mix your ingredients. I find that it doesn't really matter what order you go in. They come out the same.
However, if you want to first try it out in order, that's cool too, especially if you're kind of new to baking.
Recipe for The Best Easy Fudge Brownie
3/4 cups Brown Sugar
1/4 cup White Sugar
1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 cup Butter, melted and browned
1 tsp Vanilla Extract, Pure
Optional fixings: Peanut butter, Hazelnut Spread, Nuts, Chocolate chips, etc.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- In a pot, over medium heat, brown the butter. Melt and stir until it turns a caramel brown color. Take your time, because it will burn quickly once it's browned.
- Transfer butter to medium bowl and stir until cooled down.
- Add sugars and mix in.
- Add eggs and vanilla and blend together well.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Pour into greased (buttered) 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes depending on your location and altitude. Start with 20 minutes. Pull pan out of the oven, check with a toothpick.
- If the toothpick does not come out clean, place pan back in the oven for another 5 minutes. Repeat until toothpick comes out clean.
- Place pan on cooling rack to cool down.
- Cut into squares and enjoy! Sharing is optional.